Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All you need is a screwdriver!

Yesterday I took Carson and Drey to school, took them to their classroom, got back into the van, turned the key and.....nothing! It wouldn't even turn a little bit. So, I called Dayv. He left work and drove over and discovered I wasn't just being stupid, it really wouldn't turn. So, after driving me back home, he came back and totally took the dash apart and still couldn't get the dang ignition switch out BUT we could start it with a screwdriver! That was a little interesting..... So, today after work he went down and got it replaced. So, $90 later we are again able to start the van with a regular old boring key! I was kind of getting used the screwdriver. It made the van unique!

1 comment:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

I have a link at the bottom of my blog that has cute templates. You just click on one you like and it has the instructions on how to do it. Let me know if you have any other questions.