Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peppered hot chocolate anyone?

My little Tahirah has always been our most mischievous one and frequently comes up with some pretty crazy ideas. Yesterday I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and left the container of mix on the counter. When I returned to make myself another cup later that day I noticed that someone had been messing with the container. The top was off and the spoon I had used was in it. I, of course, knew who that someone was and thought that she just had some fun stiring it around. I made my cup and went downstairs to watch a movie with my hubby. As I was drinking my hot chocolate I noticed my mouth was burning and not from the heat of the liquid inside my cup but more like the kind of burning you get when you eat something hot and spicy. And the stuff just did not taste the same, it was rather revolting. So, I asked Dayv to try a sip and immediately told me how disgusting it was. Slightly confused I went back upstairs to where the container had been and sure enough there was the pepper. Tahirah has this obsession with mixing different things together mostly when she is bored with her food and decides to add whatever liquid she has in her cup to the rest of her food. So, I'm not sure why I wasn't a little more suspicious before but I guess I've now tried something new, peppered hot chocolate! Yum, yum! You should all make yourself a cup right now!

2 comments:

Becky Wertz said...

That sounds DISGUSTING!!! I have to laugh though, since I have been there done that but Syd put garlic powder in ours. Good thing I figured it out before making any. Thanks for you help with my blog I figured it out. See you tomorrow.

Markell said...

I think I'll pass thanks!