Sunday, October 12, 2008

Playing Single Mom

Dayv left last thursday morning to go work in Vernal until this Friday. He has been working everyday since he left, 10 hours a day. I feel bad for him but am so thankful for a husband who works so hard to provide for our family. He takes all the overtime he can get. So, as a result, I have been playing single mom. And actually, it hasn't been that bad. The kids have been rather good (I say that now, just wait, tomorrow I'll be pulling my hair out!). Carson has been such a big help! He has decided that he LOVES rinsing off the dishes and wiping down all the counters for me. Every time he does it he keeps saying over and over again how much he loves doing it and how it is his favorite job. And he actually does a pretty darn good job too!

This past Wednesday Carson went on a field trip to the Landfill. And this is what he had to say about it: "It stinks!" There you have it folks!

I am getting bigger everyday and hope I can hold off long enough for my sister in law, Christy, to deliver her baby so I can have all of her maternity clothes. I was stupid and gave mine all away thinking we were done (not that they were in that great of shape anyway after three kids). So, Christy, HURRY UP! Just kiddin! I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow and HOPEFULLY I well get to schedule my ultrasound for next week!

No comments: