Monday, October 27, 2008

IT'S A......

I had my ultrasound today early this morning. The baby wasn't shy at all about letting us know what gender we had in there. We are having a BOY! I guess we will have to tease him afterall about his girly heartbeat. I really didn't care if it was a boy or girl but was kind of hoping for a girl because we already had a girl's name. Dayv and I just have the hardest time with boy's names. So, if any of you have any boy name suggestions, bring them on! Here's his proof:

3 comments:

Becky Wertz said...

congrats!!!! So if I give you the cute girl outfit will you let him wear it HA HA HA JK.

Amber said...

Congratulations! That is great! Babies are wonderful!

Markell said...

Oh! I'll have to start looking at boy stuff!!! We'll have to go check out the Target bargains again! Oh, I forgot to tell you I went back to return the color you didn't want of the capris and they dropped the price and gave me the price difference. I've been meaning to call you with the total. Maybe I'll get there today!

We're excited for you guys!