Monday, September 29, 2008

Camping Trip!

We went on what will probably be our last camping trip this year with Dayv's Uncle and Aunt (Brian and Marsha). We left last Friday afternoon (the 26th) and came back yesterday. They took us to this place west of Utah lake. It has a lot of great 4-wheeling trails. This was the first time I went4-wheeling. I wasn't that keen on them before but after this trip I've been converted! Carson and Tahirah also loved riding on them, especially Carson (Noah, however, was not a fan). There was one time Tahirah even fell asleep on one! Marsha took Dayv and I up some trails that led to the top of the mountains. On one side you could see the whole lake and on the other you could see the whole Salt Lake Valley. I wish I would of taken my camera up there but had forgotten it. On another trail you run into this huge pile of purple, yellow and red rock and then you go a little further and find this beautiful panoramic scene of all the different colors. It also had some great hills that Dayv and Carson enjoyed jumping with the 4 wheelers. We all had a wonderful time! Thank you Brain and Marsha!!

1 comment:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Hey this is your neighbor/visiting teaching partner, Kira. I saw your face book and checked out your blog. Ours is travisandkiraevans.blogspot.com maybe we can get to know each other a little better through this. Look like you had a good camping trip.