Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carson's 1st Day of Kindergarten

Well, my first baby is now a kindergartner. Tues, September 2nd was his first day. He didn't have any problems leaving me at all! One of his friends, Drey, is even in his class which he loves! We will be taking and picking him up too. Carson said his favorite part of his first day at school was playing on the playground and eating Popsicles (the snack for the day). I'm loving the school and his teacher. The only real horrible thing about it is I have to drive 62 miles a day to bring him there then come back home and then go back and pick him up and come home. Just crazy, all for my child's education!

The teacher asked that the kids take home a blank paper person and make it look like them. Here are Carson and Drey's:

1 comment:

Becky Wertz said...

He looks so cute. Syd didn't care she was at pre school so I know how you feel she told me not to worry she would be home before dinner lol