Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Two Little Lines

I thought I'd have a little fun and only provide the following information on my blog to see how many of my family and friends actually read it. As you may have already guessed by the title and the picture below: I'M PREGNANT!!! I am due on March 21st. This date happens to be my brother, Ben's, birthday and only 3 days after Carson's birthday and 4 days after Tahirah's. Poor Noah with the lonely January birthday. Or maybe I should say lucky Noah! I'm still kind of in shock. It's no surprise that we got pregnant considering I took out my Mirena the beginning of May but it's still weird to think that we are going to have another one of these rugrats running around. Are we crazy or what?! I've gotten kind of used to not being pregnant or nursing and have already screwed up by using weed killer this morning on my lawn forgetting that it's probably not something you should do while pregnant. Hopefully that won't caused any lasting effects. I'm thinking it's a girl (which probably means it's a boy). I wouldn't really be disappointed either way although it would be kind of fun to see what another girl would be like. Another reason why it would be nice to have a girl is because we already have a name picked out. Dayv and I have THE HARDEST time with boy's names! By the way if anybody has or knows of anybody getting rid of any maternity clothes or baby stuff, let me know! As I mentioned before, I kind of gave away most of my stuff thinking we were done. I know, I know, stupid and I was warned but have a little pity on me!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Babies are wonderful!

Emily Nielson said...

CONGRATS!!!

Victoria said...

Congratulations, guys. It will be fun to add another birthday to the mix.

Natalie said...

Wow, congrats!