Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Tag!

I saw this on your blog, Natalie, and it looked fun!
The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Here goes......

Joys
1. My Hubby
2. My Kids
3. My Animals

Fears
1. Dieing
2. Losing my husband or children
3. And a little bit of both heights and water

Goals
1. To raise wonderful, upstanding children
2. Become an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant)
3. Further my education

Current Obsessions
1. Blogging
2. Educating my children
3. Finding new parenting ideas

Random Surprising Facts
1. Dayv and I got engaged two weeks after we had met each other on a blind date.
2. Dayv and I have decided we want another baby after I have already given away most of our baby stuff and told everybody we were done.
3. I actually think it would be exciting to move to an entirely different place but I'm too comfortable here and am terrified I would hate it and would miss my friends and family that live around here. (Don't tell my husband!)

I tag Bonnie, Victoria, Emily, Amber, Melanie and anybody else that wants to!

No comments: