Saturday, January 24, 2009

To Be Continued.....

Well, my husband stayed in contact with the same guy who had talked to him at 1:00 in the morning most of the day yesterday. And the guy turned out to be extremely helpful! We are still not sure what relation he has to the people who had my phone but I am very grateful for his assistance in getting it back. So, to make a long story short, yes, I did get my cell phone back! BUT, these people had no intention on ever returning the phone for sure, at least in the beginning. All of my contacts, pictures, text messages and backdrops were erased. They were were replaced with one contact number of their own along with a couple of pictures and an "attempted" video (I guess they had a hard time figuring out how the camera worked). This discovery made the whole story even more confusing and made me even more annoyed but I am VERY HAPPY I have my phone back! It is very sad that we live in a world of such dishonest people. Having your cell phone taken is certainly one of the minor things you could have stolen from you but even that was frustrating.

2 comments:

Markell said...

I'm glad you got it back. It's unfortunate people aren't more honest.

Christy said...

I forgot to ask you when I saw you tonight if you got your phone back, but I thought maybe it would be in your blog... and it was! I am happy you got your phone back.