Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things About Me

If you are on facebook you may have already seen this but for all you none facebookers here you go. I tag everybody that reads this!

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I'm a perfectionist
2. I got engaged to my husband 2 weeks after we met
3. We don't have T.V. or video games at our house, only movies and I LOVE it!
4. My greatest fear is Death
5. I love animals (we currently have three cats and two dogs)
6. I hate mushrooms
7. I am the primary chorister in my ward and it's been my favorite calling so far
8. I worry a lot about what other people think
9. My house is not always clean and you would know that if you have ever come over unannounced. Otherwise, it is (see #8)
10. I play the violin
11. I have had to be induced with all three of my children and gave birth w/out drugs. (I am praying I don't have to be induced with my fourth but I'm not holding my breath)
12. I collect pigs
13. I married into a really great family. No complaints about the inlaws here!
14. Two (soon to be three) of my children's birthday's are in March (the 17th and the 18th and due on the 21st)
15. I love being organized
16. I get a really great sense of accomplishment by having a clean house, fun day with the kids and dinner on the table by the time my husband gets home
17. I don't consider myself a very good singer at all (see #7 lol)
18. My favorite color is purple
19. Since I was born I have never been without a pet in my house except for 9 months after I got married (see #5)
20. I would love to be a Lactation Consultant and am a HUGE breastfeeding advocate!
21. I was a size 3 in High school & College (won't be seeing that number on my jeans again!)
22. I hate having freckles
23. I have "toe" thumbs and none of my kids, thus far, have inherited them nor do we know where I got them from
24. I eat raw potatoes (so does my dog)
25. I was once mistaken as my husband's sister because we look so much alike (this was before we started talking to each other...lol)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wow, there is a lot of stuff on here that I didn't know about you. This was really fun to read. (There was also some things I knew, of course!)