Monday, April 6, 2009

Landon's Newborn Pictures

I would honestly have to say I have the best sister in law ever. I recently was telling her that I had really wanted to get professional newborn pictures of Landon but Dayv really didn't think it was a good idea as far as our finances go. Well, Christy decided that Landon had to have newborn pics and offered to take me and Landon and share a session with her and Christian (her little boy). Now I do have to mention that this is not the only reason she is the best sister in law ever. She and Michael (my brother in law) are always looking out for us and Christy has truly become the sister I never had (ahhhhh) without all the yucky annoying biological sister stuff. I LOVE YOU CHRISTY! Anyway, I am absolutely thrilled with how Landon's pictures turned out. Take a look for yourselves! Here is a small sampling of what was taken ( I have dino dial-up so I couldn't upload them all without it taking a year or two). P.S. Christy just sent me the link to view all of the pictures that were taken. To view just click here.

5 comments:

Emily Nielson said...

So adorable! I especially love the one of you kissing his face. So precious!

Christy said...

It's fun to see the pictures up on your blog... you picked all of my favorites. I am glad that the photos turned out so well and I love you very much! I am so glad to have you as a sister (-in-law) too!

Toni said...

I loved the pictures of Landon. He is sure cute! I really like the one with both of you in it.

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Those are wonderful! The one with you and Landon is absolutely amazing it is so beautiful!

Katie and Co. said...

Aw, he's so sweet! Congrats!