Thursday, March 19, 2009

INDUCTION SCHEDULED!

Well, I went in for my OB appointment yesterday. My blood pressure was high (142/91), I was still at a 3 and he is still way up there. I think I've lost any hope I had left for a non-induced labor so I asked him when he could start me. We have it scheduled for TOMORROW! I know I really did not want to be induced but I'm at the point now I just want him out. I've been having a lot of pelvic pain and can hardly walk today. (I'm hoping that doesn't cause me problem during labor.) I will post again as soon as I can with pictures! Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Markell said...

Good luck! Let me know what I can do to help!

Becky Wertz said...

Good luck! Let me know if you need anything or I may just stop by and drop off stuff if you don't!

Emily Nielson said...

WOOHOO!!! Good luck!!!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Good luck! Excited to see your new baby!

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Good luck, hope everything goes well!

Lori said...

YAY! I hope it went well and you have a huge, happy, healthy baby in your home! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures.