Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Baby Update

I had another OB appointment on Wednesday. Landon's heartbeat has already straightened itself out so that was really good to hear. I am dilated to a 3 now which was quite a jump from last time but I still don't have to much optimism because I was at a 3 with Noah about this far along too. I got to a 4 and just stayed there until I got started. Pete told me to try using Evening Primrose Oil capsules and see if that helps things along anymore. I tried that for the first time last night. I am once again tempted to try going over my due date since his heartbeat is back to normal but the huge concern with that is Landon getting too big. Pete has tested me a few times now for gestational diabetes but they all come back normal so I guess I just naturally have huge babies. Noah was 9 1/2 lbs and I was started on his due date. My other two kids were 8 lbs 11 oz and 8 lbs even and I was started with them a week before their due date. I guess we'll see what happens at my next appointment (next wednesday).

2 comments:

Katie and Co. said...

You're almost there! Good luck!

Moores said...

Yeah! I bet you are so glad to be almost there! Good luck with everything!