Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What is THAT?


This....is our bean, our 8 week, 4 day old baby! For those of you who have not looked at very many 8 week ultrasounds, it's the oblong thing in the middle at the bottom of the black triangle. No, it's not much to look at but it sure made ME happy! I've been a little apprehensive with this pregnancy because I've had two episodes of bleeding which is something I've never experienced with any of my other three pregnancies. So, my CNM did an ultrasound just to be sure everything looked good. I've been pretty sick for the last 3 weeks and SOOOO TIRED! It's during this stage I ask myself, why did I do this again? My CNM told me some things to try so we'll see if they help. My next appointment is scheduled for the 15th of September.

Some other great news is Carson has been accepted into the charter school Canyon Rim!!! I was so excited when I got the phone call. The school we are zoned for is not a very good school and I had applied to about 8 or so different charter schools around the valley. They are all on a lottery system and we were never called to say he was in. So, I registered him in my nieces and nephew's school which is still a public school but a heck of a lot better then the one over here. Well, this morning I got the call to say Carson's name was picked for the PM kindergarten class. We are going over to check it out a little tomorrow.

No comments: