Saturday, June 7, 2008

Husband Tag




I thought this was a cute idea when I first saw it on a couple of my friend's blogs and was tagged and now I finally get a chance to complete it.


What is his name?
David aka Dayv
How long have you been married? 6 years (anniversary was April 5th)
How long did you date? ha ha ha, well, before we got engaged we dated for two weeks (yes TWO) and then we were married four months after that
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Dayv (and he doesn't gain an ounce)
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is smarter? Depends on what you're talking about. Dayv is defiantly smarter at math and probably english (must of been drilled into him as a kid by his father who is an english teacher)
Whose temper is worse? Dayv
Who does laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are lying down on the bed, Dayv is on the right.
Who pays the bills? Dayv makes the money, I make sure the bills get payed and then Dayv asks me where all the money went.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Usually Dayv, he gets car sick really easy if he isn't driving (which two of my kids have unfortunately inherited)
Whose parents do you see the most? Defiantly mine who are two hours away. His are in a different country (Canada)
Who proposed? Dayv
Who has more friends? I probably do more with my friends but I'd say we have about the same
Who has more siblings? Defiantly Dayv. He has 9 other brothers and sisters, I have two brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? Keltin (the cat) or at least he thinks so

I tag Bonnie and anyone else who reads this and has a blog and hasn't done it already (let me know your blog address so I can come read it).

No comments: