Thursday, June 5, 2008

The blog begins....once again

I started a blog last year...or was it the year before? I had good intentions of keeping it going but I think I stoped because I got really frustrated one day while trying to upload a picture. So, here I am again with those same intentions and hopefully it will last a little longer. I have found myself checking the blogs of friends and even some of people I never met (yes, I am a lurker) almost everyday and have really enjoyed reading what is going on in their lives. Life is so busy, busy, busy and nobody hardly has anytime to keep in touch anymore. One of my favorite things to talk about is my cute little family so here goes.

The most exciting news in our family was the success of Tahirah's potty training. If you are a mother and you have had the wonderful opportunity of potty training at least one child you will understand why this is so exciting. The most exciting part of it all is that it only took ONE WHOLE DAY! With Carson it took EIGHT MONTHS! So, Tahirah's little tush is now adorned with My Little Pony, Dora and Tinkerbelle.

Carson has started swimming lessons at the West Valley Fitness Center. He is in Level 1 and will complete his last lesson this Saturday. I keep meaning to bring my camera and take pictures but have yet to remember. He now floats on his back by himself. He also graduated from preschool! He is so excited to start Kindergarten. In fact when I picked him up on his last day of preschool he asked if he was going to Kindergarten the next week.

Noah is growing! He tries so hard to be just like the other kids. He doesn't really say a whole lot of decipherable words but that doesn't stop him from blabbering on about who knows what. I just smile and nod my head. Someday that is going to get me in trouble.

Dayv has been in school this week and is still doing very well with all his test scores still above average. Much smarter than I, at least in that department.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Tinkle Bell? Don't you mean TinkER Bell? I don't know, maybe on panties the Tinkle is more applicable. ROFLMBO.

David and Alisha said...

hahaha....another friend of mine pointed that out and asked if I meant to type it. No, I didn't. I guess it could be funny. Ok, ok, I'll change it.....