Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday the kids and I painted a very large piece of paper to wrap Dayv's gifts. Dayv was over helping the neighbor put some lights in her living room. When he came home the kids were still painting and I had told them that it was alright for him to see us painting but to not tell him what it was for. Tahirah immediatly told Dayv that they were painting but it wasn't for him and to not watch her paint. I also had Carson answer some questions about his Daddy. Here is what he said (his answers are in bold italics):

ALL ABOUT MY DAD

My daddys 35 years old.
He weighs 100 lbs. and is 20 ft. tall.
His hair is black and his eyes are green.
My dad loves to relax by laying down and he likes to wear work clothes.
He loves to cook sausage, eggs and hashbrowns.
His favorite household chore is picking up toys.
His favorite movie is Harry Potter and his favorite song is I am a Child of God.
Daddy always tells me to clean up.
It makes him happy when we do what he asks.
When my dad shops, he loves to buy hashbrowns.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to Bear Lake and he would take a swimming suit, clothes, shoes and hat.
I really love it when my dad takes me to get treats.


I got up this morning and made Dayv breakfast. The kids and I were just about to take it downstairs when he started coming upstairs. So, he ended up just eating it at the table. The kids then gave Dayv his gifts. He got the X-Men Trilogy and a power screwdriver. I think he has enjoyed his day!

Love you Honey! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments: