Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An Update! (Finally...)

I know you've all been impatiently waiting for this. My life is just so exciting you can hardly handle my absence for more than a couple of days. So, here it is...an update!

Thanksgiving was yummy as usual. Some of Dayv's family was in town including his parents which was exciting. I've been keeping extremely busy. I'll be so glad when this month is over. Why can't I ever just sit back and enjoy this month?

I had another prenatal appointment today. I gained entirely too much weight again and am feeling rather frustrated by it because I have actually tried really hard this month NOT too. I have even taken up exercising (besides all the exercising I do taking care of three children). I am also still measuring big. So, I may actually be giving birth to an 11-12 pound baby in a few months here. Wish me luck! Oh! And Dayv and I have FINALLY come up with a name. YEA!!! Landon Gary Van Orman (Gary is my Dad's name).

Here are some random pics that I've taken over this past month just for fun and because I just have really cute kids.

This first picture is one of my twins born 4 years apart. I can't believe how much Carson and Noah look alike.

We took the kids to the Aquarium thanks to a friend of mine who gave us VIP tickets that got us all in for FREE. Can't beat that. Ever since we went the kids have been asking to go again. It's pretty expensive so they might have to wait awhile. This next picture is the three kids in front of one of the tanks.
This last picture is one I just love. Noah loves that little bear he is holding and one of his favorite things to do is have you read to him. So, here he is with one of his favorite people in the whole world, his dad, being read to.

3 comments:

Emily Nielson said...

such cute pictures! Yes, I'm actually keeping my blog up. Crazy, eh? Good luck with that 12 pound baby ;)

Kandyce said...

your kids are so stinkin cute. thanks for the comment you left me.

Becky Wertz said...

Those are some great pictures!