Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Here I am another year older. Yesterday was my birthday. Nothing too exciting. It rained or rather poured all day long and my husband left for Vernal (work) for the week at 3 am that morning. He ordered my birthday present online and I got it last friday. It was a big, puffy, soft robe from Bath and Body Works...I LOVE IT! It even has a hood. I have been snuggled up in it every morning and night. My mom came down last week and gave me a picture frame with a violin in it, kind of like a shadow box, very cool! And my sister-in-law, Christy and her family gave me a gift card to Mimi's (one of my favorite restaurants). Dayv and I will defiantly have to use that this Saturday (provided he doesn't have to work again). He ended up working last Saturday so we haven't been able to do anything for my birthday yet. It's been getting harder to be without him monday-friday (sometimes saturday). I cried yesterday morning when he left. The money has been nice to get caught up on things but I miss him. I know I'm not in the worst position, I'm not a widow nor is my husband overseas in the military and for that I am grateful.

I had another prenatal appointment today. Our baby boy was jumping around so much Pete (my CNM) had a hard time getting a read on his heartbeat. He seems to be more active than I remember any of my other ones being so I might be in trouble after he's born! We still don't have a name picked out. Dayv really likes Abram and I like Tanner. We've also talked about Landon. His middle name will be Leon after my Dad and Grandpa. So, what do you guys like?? Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Becky Wertz said...

I have one of those robes and I LOVE IT!!! Hopefully you will get to go out on Saturday with him, if not you still have us girls! You will have to wear your robe on our outing on Saturday since it fits the jammies theme..

Natalie said...

Happy late birthday!