Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!



I know this is a little late but I wanted to post pictures of my kids on Halloween. We actually had a theme going on this year. Carson had told me he wanted to be a knight and Tahirah said she wanted to be a princess (Cinderella to be exact!). So, I decided to keep with the theme that they had already set and made Noah a dragon (it helped that we already had a costume available for him too!). Dayv was, of course, working in Vernal and did not get home until Friday night so the kids and I drove up to my parents and spent Halloween with them. Lewiston, my parents hometown, has a trunk-or-treat in the church parking lot and then everybody heads over for the annual Halloween carnival. You buy dinner and then the kids can play carnival games. My kids were getting a little tired and cranky by that point so Carson and Tahirah each played a couple of games each and then we went to my parents house and spent the night. This was the first year that Noah got to enjoy his candy and he was just mesmerized by all the strange creatures walking around, not getting scared once. Tahirah on the other hand was scared of anyone remotely scary looking and would not even go up to them for candy. I also saw one of the coolest costumes while in Lewiston. There was someone dressed up as the Headless Horseman. He was on a real black horse, dressed in the appropriate attire with no head and a pumpkin in his hand. It was pretty scary looking in the dark. I wish I could of gotten a picture. It was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Alisha,
Your kids are adorable! wow, it's been a long time. It seems like you are doing great, I'm glad I found your blog! good luck with number 4 kiddo!
Jessie Spendlove Fowles
(I'm not sure you would know who "Jess" was) :)