Monday, June 1, 2009

Sebastian Sighting!

My husband was up really late last night because he is going to start working the graveyard shift for two weeks. So, at around 3 o'clock in the am he woke me up and told me he saw Bastian! Keltin (one of our other cats) was going crazy so he looked outside to see what was going on and saw Bastian just as he was running into our neighbors yard. We looked and looked for him in their backyard, even tried enticing him with food but had no luck in getting him to come back out. Even though he is not back in the house it still makes me happy to know that he is still alive. I think he has probably stuck around here this whole time. I'm going to start sticking food outside our front door at night for him and maybe he'll decide it's ok to come back home.

2 comments:

Emily Nielson said...

HOORAY!!!

Becky Wertz said...

That is great. We have been keeping an eye out for him too. Keeping fingers crossed he comes home soon